DSA815-TG Spectrum Analyzer
The new DSA815 spectrum analyzer redefines the product category by setting new standards for performance and price.The DSA815-TG Spectrum Analyzer features a built-in tracking generator, as well as all the same unique features of the DSA815 Spectrum Analyzer: widescreen display, compact design and easy-to-use interface and operations.
The new spectrum analyzer offers the ability to measure smaller signals using our digital IF filter, which allows for smaller bandwidth settings and reduces displayed noise levels. The DSA815 also distinguishes between signals with a frequency difference as little as 100 Hz. It includes a wide range of standard functions including AM/FM demodulation and a preamplifier. In addition, select from various options that include an EMI filter and quasi-peak detector kit.
- Built-In Tracking Generator
- 9 kHz to 1.5 GHz Frequency Range
- Typical -135 dBm Displayed Average Noise Level (DANL)
- -80 dBc/Hz @10 kHz offset Phase Noise
- Total Amplitude Uncertainty <1.5 dB
- 100 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
- Calibration form, packing list, warranty card, and quick guide
- Power cord
- CD Rom (includes manual and software)
- USB-GPIB adapter
- DSA Utility Kit