Dose RAE II
The DoseRAE 2 is a compact, lightweight, direct-reading, alarming electronic personal radiation detector. It uses a diode and a scintillation crystal to detect X- and gamma radiation, and provides real-time monitoring of personal dose and dose rate. The real-time radiation dose rate monitoring allows immediate reaction in case of radiation occurrences and thus reduces the radiation exposure. This detector measures dose equivalent and dose equivalent rate, which meets the requirement for a dosimeter.
It also measures radiation exposure and exposure rate, which is appropriate for controlling the exposure of emergency responders to photon radiation. It provides rapid and clear indication of the level of radiation exposure and exposure rate and alerts users via readily recognizable alarms.
The DoseRAE 2 is suitable for use as a single stand-alone detector/dosimeter or as part of a comprehensive dosimetry management system using its associated reader and software
- Stand-alone electronic dosimeter with LCD display
- Multiple units with reader and software as a dosimetry systems
- Continuous digital dose rate readout in rem/h, Sv/h and R/h
- Continuously accumulated total dose readout in rem, Sv and R
- Top-mounted invertable display
- Prominent visual, audible and vibration alarms
- Long calibration life
- Two operation keys, simple intuitive programming