URSA-II Multi-Channel Analyzer
The URSA II, with a full-featured MCA program, can be used with practically any radiation detector and can extract any data your detector can supply. URSA-II MCA, the all-new fully, quantitative Windows™ based URSA-II software package has been designed for ease of use in a 32-bit Windows™ environment. Software also in-cludes URSA-II for PPC software to run the URSA-II using a Windows Mobile™ Device (Jornada, iPAQ, TDS Recon, etc.) running WindowsCE™ or Windows Mobile™. The Software can be installed on as many computers as you like, with no restrictions and includes free software updates.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDES
- Fully editable standard libraries include all 497 isotopes listed in “Kocher’s Radioactive Decay Tables”
- Multi-channel scaling mode, peak search and identify, quantification based on ROIs or peaks search
- Dual-channel emulator allows use with gas proportional or phoswich detectors as a “gross alpha/beta” counter-scaler
- ASCII” mode allows control of data collection from the URSA-II with user’s own software
- Temperature range of 32° - 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Provisions are included for acquiring and saving spectra repeatedly and continuously while unattended
- Includes: MCA Software, Carrying Case, and USB-Serial Adapter
- 4096-channels, can also be configured for 256, 512, 1024, or 2048 channels
- Internal bias voltage supply provides positive high voltage from 0 to 2000V at up to 0.5mA (Negative High Voltage available upon request)
- Adjustable shaping time, 0.25 to 10 µs
- Wide gain range by utilizing coarse and fine gain controls, achieve gain from x1 to x25
External connector provides +5V, +12V, and -12V for external preamplifiers and two logic signals for notifying external devices of alarm conditions.
Power On/Off, and Fast/Normal charging rates. (Internal switch located in the battery compartment suppresses battery-charging circuitry for when non-rechargeable batteries are being used.)
- Fully editable standard libraries include all 497 isotopes listed in “Kocher’s Radioactive Decay Tables.”
- Multi-channel scaling mode, peak search and identify, quantification based on ROIs or peaks search.
- Dual-channel emulator allows use with gas proportional or phoswich detectors as a “gross alpha/beta” counter-scaler.
- Sophisticated multiple alarm functions are based on the overall count rate, individual ROIs, exceeding a specific rate or an increase in rate over a specific time interval. Alarms can trigger external devices.
- Provisions are included for acquiring and saving spectra repeatedly and continuously while unattended. Spectra can be saved and reloaded to “live” for reanalysis or additional data accumulation, or loaded as a background spectrum. Saved spectra can be superimposed on the “active” spectrum for comparison. Spectrum format is easily accessible by a spreadsheet program. All reports can be previewed, printed, or saved as text or rich text files.
- “ASCII” mode allows control of data collection from the URSA-II with user’s own software.