GFT6022 - 12-bit High Speed Digitizer
Greenfield Technology's Model GFT6022 is the ideal digitizer for characterizing high speed signal. This compact digitizer can record four analog inputs at speeds of 2 Giga Samples by second (or 4 GS/s on only two analog input) with 12 bits resolution.
The digitizer with selected 2 or 4 number of channels, a full flexible DC couprd alalog Front End meet the requirement of the large variety of detectors in the most advanced situation. The flexible DC coupled analog Front End contains a variable gain, variable bias control, over votage protection and anti-aliasing suppression filter. The digitizer is supplied with windows software application which includes a front panel graphical interface. This software application can be used to control and explore the capabilities of the high speed digitizer.
The GFT6022 is a low profile 19", 1U rack instrument with USB interface. Ethernet interface is an option and a built in Web server provides a remote control via a standard Web Browser and C/C++, LabView, MATAB.
- RADAR, LIDAR
- Diagnostics on Laser system and High-Energy physics
- High speed data acquisition
- Test on high speed circuits
- Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- 4 analog channels in only one U space
- Up to 4 GS/s sampling rate per channel
- 12 bits vertical resolution
- DC to 925 MHz Analog Bandwidth
- Variable offset and input range
- Time stamp for real time operation
- 1 Gbyte DRAM data memory
- Controlled via USB or Ethernet (paid option)